- MEN: Meaning similarity judgments for word paris.
- Multi-Pic: research-focussed crowd-sourcing platform
- Spedi: Collection of speech errors crowdsourced from the public.
- MALD: Auditory lexical decision database for English words.
- MAPPD: Moss Aphasia Psycholinguistic Project Database.
- CMU fMRI dataset: 60 concrete concepts. in 12 categories, collected while nine English speakers were presented with 60 line drawings of objects with text labels and were instructed to think of the same properties of the stimulus object consistently during each presentation. For each concept there are 6 instances of ~20k neural activity features (brain blood oxygenation levels).
- Trento EEG data-set for 60 concepts: concepts in 2 categories (work tools and land mammals), collected while seven Italian speakers were silently naming photographic images that represent these concepts. For each concept there are 6 instances of ~15k neural activity features (spectral power in voltage signals).
- ERP megastudy: Collection of ERP responses to 1,000 English words.
Citizen-science studies and crowd-source platforms
- Executive control/Inhibition measures from an individual differences study with young and old adults: https://osf.io/rygex/
- Meta-analysis of aging effects on inhibition tasks [data and analysis script)(https://osf.io/fthku/)
- Nun Study
- Wuggy non-word generator: Wuggy is a pseudoword generator particularly geared towards making nonwords for psycholinguistic experiments. Wuggy makes pseudowords in Basque, Dutch, English, French, German, Serbian (Cyrillic and Latin), Spanish, and Vietnamese.
- Semantic decision for 10,000 English words from the University of Calgary Language Processing lab. The same website also has smaller sets of norms for embodiment and emotional experience ratings for English verbs.